- Member of the fitness center is obliged to have an admission card/bracelet/sticker during the visit (Required to enter and exit the center);
- A member of the fitness center should clock in and out visit at the center;
- The member of the fitness center is obliged to bring clean clothes and shoes specifically provided for the exercise during the visit, as well as a towel to put on the equipment during the exercise. ¨ A member of the fitness center is obliged to place his/her belongings in the closets of the changing room and keep them locked.
- Fitness Center is not responsible for money, valuables, and other items lost by a club member that was not entrusted with the Fitness Center administration.
- A member of the Fitness Center is liable for damages to the Club Member, as well as to other individuals and to the Fitness Center - resulting from intentional or negligent action/inaction by a Club member (he/she could have prevented or reduced the damage);
- The member of the fitness center is obliged to take care of the gym inventory - to use it only for its intended purpose/according to the instructions. (Dumbbells, plates, exercise equipment, showers, cabinets, etc.) Maintain cleanliness and order;
- The member of the fitness center is obliged to return the inventory to the place after the training (removal of plates from the axes, etc.);
- A member of the fitness center is obliged to maintain public order in the center (loud talking, swearing, walking naked in the changing area, etc. - which creates discomfort to others and/or is contrary to ethics is prohibited);
- The member of the fitness center is obliged to take into account the recommendations of the coach, as well as provide information about the state of health, if necessary;
- It is not allowed for a non-employee of the fitness center to provide sports services/coaching to anyone/user (even for free), for this action the center has the right to cancel the membership and blacklist the users without warning (without charge).
- Member of the fitness center is obliged to participate in aerobics/boxing/crossfit, etc. In the space, during the time allotted for group exercises, do not interfere with group exercises.
- A member of the fitness center is obliged to follow the norms of hygiene, it is also not allowed: To use razors in the center (in the changing rooms, or elsewhere), enter the sauna without taking a shower, sit naked in the sauna, enter the shower and sauna with non-shower shoes, and/or barefoot, pour water on the sauna stove;
- The member of the fitness center is obliged to use his/her personal card/subscription;
- Transferring your own personal card to someone else (for the purpose of using the hall) is fined 100 GEL, also for this action the center is authorized to cancel the subscription and enter the user in the blacklist without warning (without compensation);
- A member of the fitness center is obliged to use the wardrobe in the changing room only while in the gym. Acquiring cabinets in the changing rooms in the hall, leaving the locked items inside while the customer is not using the hall, is subject to a fine of 100 GEL. Items left in the closet are not subject to storage and also for this action the center is authorized to cancel the subscription and enter the user in the blacklist without notice (without compensation);
- A member of the fitness center is obliged to leave the gym no later than the time provided by his/her subscription, which is posted on the company's website www.sakematafitness.ge. Also, the mentioned information is provided to customers when purchasing a subscription, the violation envisages a fine in the amount of 100 GEL. In case of non-payment of the fine, the subscription will be canceled (without compensation), and the user will be blacklisted!;
- The member of the fitness center is obliged to follow the rules provided by the agreement, including other conditions posted on the official website of the fitness center www.sakematafitness.ge, directly in the gym and other accessible places. Failure to do so will result in appropriate penalties and for their violation, it is possible to cancel the subscription and blacklist the user (without compensation);
- The fitness center is authorized to terminate the service or its separate type of services for a short time on weekends and/or for prevention, about which it will notify users 1 day in advance (except on the same day when the delay is caused by reasons independent of the company) through any communication channel - SMS, FB page, company Website www.sakematafitness.ge etc.;
- All subscriptions are automatically activated after purchase;
- The cost of the purchased service(s) is not refundable;
- Fitness Center, SDK GROUP ID 405579404, is authorized to process and/or transfer to a third party the personal data of a member of the Fitness Center and any other type of information for the purpose of discounting, receiving advertising services or any other offer, also Sakemata Ltd is authorized to implement all the above offers.;
- in case of online purchase / register of membership from web. notice that because of total quantity of memberships online registration price may be refound to you.
1. Persons under the age of 18 allowed only in case of hiring a personal trainer;
2. Persons at the age of 18 and over are eligible with standard conditions, without restrictions;
In case of avoid rules, the membership can be blocked/cancel without refund
Any type of inappropriate/aggressive behavior of the user and/or disobeying the rules will be considered a violation of safety norms, which poses a threat to the employee or users, and taking into account the above 1. The subscription will be canceled without compensation 2. The user will be blacklisted by the security service and, depending on the severity of the action, appropriate action will be taken. Commencement of legal proceedings