Why is aerobics the best for health?
- During aerobics, a large amount of blood is supplied to the heart, so the heart works better, increases the level of hemoglobin and oxygen in the body.
- The most important effect of aerobics is that it reduces the level of cholesterol in the body.
- Aerobic exercise helps the muscles to be in constant tone and also promotes the formation of the body.
- Aerobic exercise improves mood and increases self-esteem, aerobics is the best cure for depression, because aerobic exercise releases a substance called endorphins, which reduces stress by affecting the brain.
- Aerobic exercise has a serious impact on brain function. During aerobics, brain cells are activated because at this time many signals are delivered from the body to the brain and from the brain to the body.