Why is aerobics the best for health?
- During aerobics, a large amount of blood is supplied to the heart, so the heart works better, increases the level of hemoglobin and oxygen in the body.
- The most important effect of aerobics is that it reduces the level of cholesterol in the body.
- Aerobic exercise helps the muscles to be in constant tone and also promotes the formation of the body.
- Aerobic exercise improves mood and increases self-esteem, aerobics is the best cure for depression, because aerobic exercise releases a substance called endorphins, which reduces stress by affecting the brain.
- Aerobic exercise has a serious impact on brain function. During aerobics, brain cells are activated because at this time many signals are delivered from the body to the brain and from the brain to the body.
Vitamin E - a guarantee of solid health!
In the last century, vitamin E was considered a simple fat that could be obtained from any plant. Scientific studies soon revealed that, in fact, vitamin E can have many positive effects on the body and it is much more than just fat, which is why it is now called the "amazing vitamin" in the scientific field.
What is Vitamin E and why is it necessary to take it?
Vitamin E is an indispensable vitamin, which means that the body itself can not produce it. Vitamin E is the best antioxidant in nature, it destroys free radicals produced in the body. Free radicals are formed when their chemical structure lacks negatively charged electrons. In human language, say, these radicals destroy body tissues, cause cancer and many other nasty diseases, and vitamin E kills these radicals and does not allow them to harm your body.
Cardiovascular diseases are among the most common diseases in the world today. Vitamin E protects the cardiovascular system and reduces the risk of developing atherosclerosis to zero.
✅ Vitamin E for quality weight loss!
When losing weight leads to a large amount of muscle mass, vitamin E can eliminate this process. When you eat a strict diet, you put the body in terrible stress, to get energy it begins to "eat" muscle, vitamin E will protect your muscles from breaking down and help you get rid of large amounts of fat. This vitamin is used among bodybuilders when they significantly reduce the number of calories and start preparing for competition.
How to get vitamin E from food?
Contains large amounts of vitamin E, dried beans, sunflower, green vegetables, green dried leaves, avocado and walnuts.
In what doses should we take vitamin E?
The daily norm of vitamin E ranges from 7 to 15 mg. 8-10 mg for men and 5-8 mg for women. Vitamin E has no contraindications, even if you take it in much larger doses.
How to burn fat and outline abdominal press
How to burn fat and get rid of belly fat To get rid of belly press first it is necessary to get rid of excess fat. Cardio exercises play a big role in the process of burning fat, but over time the body gets used to this load and stops burning fat. No cardio can speed up the metabolism and fat burning process as it does with weight training. Muscle needs extra calories for existence and development, so the food (proper nutrition) that you eat will be sent to the muscles instead of the problem areas. The more muscle there is the more calories are expended for its existence, which reduces the possibility of accumulating excess fat in the body. Overcome Myths, Use Weights Muscle Growth is a tragedy for most women, but when a woman is properly nourished and gains muscle mass, her body shape changes positively - muscles tighten and fat in problem areas decreases. Bricks "occupies. Even a woman with the best genetics for bodybuilding will not be able to gain significant muscle mass without special expensive supplements and steroids, so worry about the fact that a woman's body will lose tenderness and become masculine utopian and meaningless while exercising with weights. It is necessary to keep in mind that it is impossible to burn fat only on the abdomen or only on the seat, fat can be considered as a separate organism that is spread all over the body, so only with the help of press exercises you can not expel fat from the abdomen. The fact that there is no local fat burning does not mean that press training is a waste of time, as press training strengthens the stabilizing muscles and gives them a pronounced look in parallel with the fat burning process.
Why should I take BCAA
Why should I take BCAA amino acids?
BCAA amino acids are the best supplement that a person on a low-calorie diet can take. When it comes to weight loss, it helps the body maintain muscle and prevents the process of exhaustion.
What are the benefits of BCAAs?
1. Stops catabolism, ie protects muscles from collapse.
2. The amino acid leucine in BECA accelerates protein synthesis, which is directly related to muscle growth.
3. During prolonged exercise, the brain releases titropane, which makes the body easily tired, and BCAA stops the secretion of this substance and allows you to exercise for a long time.
4. Reduces muscle pain caused by strenuous exercise and helps you to recover easily, allowing the body to gain weight easily.
BCAAs are mainly taken before and at the end of a workout if they are in powder form during a workout as well.
BCAA Amino has no side effects.
Why are broccoli and green vegetables an indispensable food?
Why are broccoli and green vegetables an indispensable food? Both red and green vegetables are rich in vitamins and minerals, but there is one big difference between them: red vegetables are a stimulant and appetite suppressant, so they are not an ideal choice for a dieter. Green vegetables contain omega fats that naturally reduce fat in the body. Especially useful and protein-rich vegetables: Broccoli This list should definitely start with broccoli, as there is almost no balanced and vitamin-rich food in nature. It contains vitamins A, C and E, is an ideal source of magnesium and iron. It contains large amounts of antioxidants and omega-3 fats, which are essential for maintaining muscle strength. Broccoli improves kidney function, which regulates blood pressure. In addition to so many benefits, broccoli is quite low-calorie and contains a large amount of protein. Cabbage One of the best ways to get vitamins is cabbage, you get enough vitamins K, A and C from 100 grams of cabbage. These vitamins will also strengthen your immune system and maintain skin elasticity. Lettuce Minerals made from lettuce strengthen bones and increase endurance. It contains Vitamin A and Lutein, which promote eye health. Magnesium deficiency causes diabetes and lettuce leaves are ideal for preventing this process.
Why is protein needed?
Why is protein needed?
Protein is a food supplement obtained by special processing of natural raw materials. Once in the body, it breaks down into amino acids, or muscle building material. The human body needs 1.5-2 grams of protein per 1 kilogram of body for normal functioning, without which muscle growth is completely unimaginable. Getting protein in powder form is easy and convenient when people are unable to get enough protein from food due to a busy schedule.
There are several types of protein:
1. Casein - The main advantage of casein is its duration, it supplies the body with amino acids throughout the day, thus suppressing catabolism and protecting muscles from breaking down. It is also very effective in speeding up metabolism and reducing fat.
2. Eggs - Egg-processed protein contains a large amount of the amino acid leucine, which is responsible for protein synthesis, so this type of protein is one of the best for muscle growth.
3. Whey - Studies show that this type of protein has a much better effect on muscle growth than casein and soy proteins. It also has a good effect on health, has an antioxidant effect and strengthens the immune system. Wei is considered to be the most popular supplement today.
4. Soy - Soy protein accelerates the recovery process, supplies the muscles with amino acids and at the same time lowers cholesterol levels.
- You should get protein as soon as you finish your workout -
Why can't you lose weight?
Why can't you lose weight?
Wrongly selected food
The main mistake that is made when choosing a diet is to reduce the amount of fat and reduce carbohydrates as much as possible, and such a diet puts a lot of stress on the body and greatly slows down the metabolism, which almost eliminates weight loss. In most cases, it's best to have 40% protein, 40% carbohydrates and 20% fat in your diet.
In low-intensity exercise
If you want to lose weight you should try to reduce the break time between visits as much as possible and lift heavy weights according to your abilities. Women think that heavy weights increase their muscles and make them more masculine, but in reality a woman's body can not naturally produce the level of testosterone to significantly increase muscle mass. Weight training, unlike cardio, helps the body burn calories throughout the day.
Carbonated and alcoholic beverages
Fizzy drinks contain large amounts of sugar, which the body can not absorb and convert into fat. Fizzy drinks also have a negative effect on insulin, which increases the risk of diabetes. Alcohol, in addition to causing the greatest harm to the body, is very high in calories and is considered to be one of the main causes of weight gain.
What is L-carnitine and what does it help us with?
Carnitine helps the body transport long-chain fats to the mitochondria, where it is oxidized and converted into a source of ATP energy, ie burning unwanted fat. The lower the carnitine content in the human body the more difficult it is for the body to get rid of fat, in addition to its low level it causes muscle weakness and delays the growth process.
Benefits of L-carnitine:
- The main benefit that comes from carnitine is easy weight loss. It lowers glycogen levels and helps the body burn extra calories, as well as sending blood to the muscles during exercise, which helps you easily restore energy and increase muscle.
- Carnitine will help you maintain healthy bones. Many bone diseases can be prevented by taking this supplement as it slows down the bone removal process and supplies it with minerals.
- Given that carnitine contains antioxidants, it helps to regulate the immune system, with its help the body more easily defeats seasonal allergies and diseases. It is also effective in treating impotence.
- Carnitine has a very positive effect on brain function, protects the brain from damage caused by stress and helps in long-term, better functioning.
- Disadvantages -
Mostly the negative side of carnitine is associated with its excessive consumption at this time people are prone to vomiting and diarrhea, also, excessive doses may increase the risk of atherosclerosis.
Dosage 2-6 grams.
Water promotes metabolism, which is very important to stay in good shape.
If the body receives a sufficient amount of water, the person will feel more energetic and cheerful. Easily copes with stress, improves his thinking and brain function.
One of the main properties of water is that it protects the body from exhaustion. When a person loses 6-10% of water, he starts having headaches and loses the ability to think logically, so I recommend that you drink as much water as possible.
Keep in mind that this recommendation only applies to those who do not suffer from high blood pressure or other health problems, otherwise agree with your Doctor.
How to avoid injuries while workout at fitness
Be sure to warm up before your workout
Cardio exercises such as: jogging, cycling, jumping can help you warm up before your workout. During these exercises, the body temperature rises and the muscles become toned, which eliminates injuries.
Choose the weights that fit you
Beginners should train with weights that are commensurate with their abilities. Weight gain should be done gradually, otherwise the risk of injury increases.
Perform stretches at the end of the workout
During stretching, the muscles become more elastic, accelerate the recovery processes, increase the range of motion of the joints and blood circulation.